Welcome

Here you will find delicious, usually healthy and always vegetarian goodies fresh from my kitchen. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Beginning

I have finally decided to actually start a blog about all the random, always vegetarian and usually healthy cooking that I do.  After a couple of months of various recipes, usually with inspiration from other food bloggers, I decided I should join in on the game.  Sadly, I should have started a long time ago with, especially with my pumpkin craze that included pumpkin soup, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin wontons, pumpkin frittata, pumpkin hummus and pumpkin bread.  Fortunately, there has been a windfall of sweet potatoes that have since been canned in my house, so there should be an abundance of sweet potato recipes in the near future.  Keep checking back for some delicious vegetarian ideas with this good for you tuber.

No comments:

Post a Comment